- Join a supportive and talented transformation team
- Generous daily rate on offer for a polished and focused Process Analyst
- Opportunity to work with an experienced delivery team and re-engineer process with latest ERP technology
- Advocate of work/life synergy - ranked on the 2020 Fast Company Best workplaces for Innovators.
About the Company
With approximately 2000 employees, this private sector organisation has almost 50 years' experience trading and developing across Australia. Boasting award winning offices in the centre of Sydney's CBD, this employer is renowned for its homegrown collaborate and innovative culture.
About the role
This is a Process Analyst role for a highly driven and polished contractor who has previous experience delivering across finance transformation programs. You will be business facing and required to liaise with business stakeholders from the Finance department.
- Support process improvement and drive process re-engineering
- Apply appropriate methodologies and practices to process design
- Lead workshops to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Build relationships between the business and transformation team
- You will be part of a high performing and supportive team, who's aim is to deliver as a team, on time and in budget!
Skills & experience
- Previous achievements providing and implementing process improvement and re-engineering across large finance transformation program(s)
- CPA qaulification will be highly regarded
- Deep understanding of finance terminology
- Enjoy liaising with stakeholders from all areas of the business and developing relationships
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications and/or industry certification
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.