Presales Architect - Cloud Services & Solutions
- Permanent role - $170k - $190k inc super + comms + super $240k+ ote uncapped
- Market leader and established ICT company renowned for delivering high quality ICT services and solutions
- Already deeply embedded into 4,500 + customers
- Take an advantage of an uncapped commission structure with huge earning potential - current performers are achieving upwards of $240k ote
One of Australia's largest privately owned ICT companies is expanding their presales teams to meet market demands. Their service offerings include Cloud services, Data Center, Security, Infrastructure and Managed Services. With over 4,500 customers Australia-wide across a range of industry sectors from SMB to enterprise.
The VIC presales team are seeking a two Presales Architects to join the the existing accounts and new business teams in expanding their services offerings and customer footprint. The role will position cloud, data center, security, infrastructure and business continuity services which the business provide Australai wide.
What's in it for you!
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and incentive scheme. A career path into leadership, complex architecture and enterprise presales are just some of the options that await you. Voted No.1 Best Places to work in 2020, employees receive flexible working and working from home arrangements as well as the company social club including cocktail making, wine tasting and sports events. All staff are also eligible for the annual President's club which is held for 1 week in an international location for all staff members that achieve 120% of their target.
With a family first policy, this company understand what work/life balance is all about. They understand the commitments that go with family life and offer flexibility around school runs, trips to the docs and school holidays. You will also be able to immerse yourself into technology and cross skill into other technologies as well as to deep dive into areas you are keen to focus on.
- Experience presales and architecture of cloud services and solutions - Public (Azure), Private and/or Hybrid
- Successful track history in ICT sales
- Selling to C-Suite as well technical stakeholders
- Experience navigating complex sales processes leveraging relationships and internal stakeholder to achieve successful outcomes.
- Strong professional network and industry knowledge you have established in your career.
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and incentive scheme. A career path into enterprise projects and technical lead roles are a natural progression and choice of many paths to take. As an employer of choice, the internal referral and application program means that all staff are considered for new roles prior to exploring external resources.
How To Apply
If you think that you are ready for a unique challenge for leading company then APPLY NOW or call Martin on 0420 894 294 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.