- Modern offices in Melbourne CBD with plenty of transport links available
- Generous salary on offer
- An abundance of career development available
- Collaborative and supportive team with achievable timelines and outcomes
About the Company
A trusted local technology partner with over 600 technology specialists in the organisation, this cyber security consultancy has an extensive list of ASX-listed clients (including Financial Services/Banking) and is renowned for their customer-focused thinking, and ultimately building long-lasting relationships.
About the role
As the Portfolio Delivery Manager within a cross-functional team you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of all engagements for the assigned accounts, including delivery risks and product/service development, and have overall accountability for the successful delivery of projects within those accounts.
- Management, coordination and contribution to multiple projects
- Accountable for project planning, resourcing and scheduling of their assigned engagements and provide support to Business Operations for delivery planning of other engagements
- Provide leadership to internal and external teams, assist teams as required with the delivery of services
- Be the 'go to' person for staff and customer delivery issues
- Manage operational reporting processes for the Business Ops team
- Identify new pre-sales activities within those accounts for the development of new opportunities
- Provide guidance and coaching to delivery staff on your strategic account as and when required
- Fun, fast paced, collaborative delivery environment
- Customer focused with a "one team, one dream mentality"
- Flexible working - 3 x days from home
Skills & experience
- Over 5 years' experience leading large, cross-functional teams as a Senior Project Manager
- Proven ability to plan, manage and monitor multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in the financial services space (desirable)
- Must have consultancy background/experience
- Experience providing support for teams in excess of 20 staff
- Strong training and understanding of project management frameworks and methodology; Agile, Prince2, PMP, PMBOK etc
- Demonstrated experience delivering similar Cyber Security and IT security uplift projects
- Excellent Vendor Management experience
- Proven ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders and third parties in order to manage integration points with multiple products to deliver a solution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org with your up-to-date resume.