CRM Business Analyst
About the company
This ASX listed manufacturing company have over 2,500 employees in multiple offices across Australia. With a successful track record of over 100 years' operating in Australia they are one of Australia's most trusted brands within their industry.
About the role
In this role you will be ultimately responsible for liaising with the business to consolidate their current CRM system within a wider technology-led business transformation.
You will own and nurture relationships with various business units to analyse current state, evaluate user needs, document requirements and future state to deliver the business scope, objectives and benefits.
- Engagement and management of key project stakeholders to document their input into Current State analysis and Future State design
- Facilitate the transition of major system related business ideas into a fully documented business case supported by clear requirements, effective design and accurate costing
- Prepare test cases and assist in UAT
- Work closely with the Project Manager, Change Manager and other project team members (including the technical delivery team) members to understand their constraints, limitations and strengths
Benefits & Perks: What's in it for you?
- Health & Wellbeing programs
- Employee discount on products
- Career development and growth opportunities within the business
- 150 metres from major train station
- Flexible working and autonomy
- Feel proud of the organisation you work for - they focus on sustainability for the future
- Social work environment with events and team building
- Planning for your future? above average super - 12%
With a family first policy, this company understand what work/life balance is all about. They understand the commitments that go with family life and offer flexibility around school runs, trips to the docs and school holidays. You will also be able to immerse yourself into the transformation as well as to deep dive into areas you are keen to focus on.
Skills & experience
- We would prefer if you had minimum of 2-5 years' experience in a business facing Business Analyst role within a CRM transformation environment
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience will be highly regarded
- You have strong client and stakeholder management & influential skills and experience.
- IIBA, PMI & CBAP certifications required
- Agile and waterfall experience
- Most importantly, you are a "people person" and enjoy working with technology and the business.
How To Apply
If you think that you are ready for a unique challenge for leading company then APPLY NOW or call Michelle at The Network for a confidential chat.