- Join one of the largest infrastructure programs in Australia
- Generous day rate + working with the latest cyber tech
- Potential opportunity to extend contract
- Flexible working environment - start next week
About the Company
Work with NSW government on a pivotal program.
About the role
This is a crucial role within the cyber team to improve cyber defence, risk and resilience throughout the division.
- Review design documentation, prepare test objective matrices, test scripts, test cases and test data for system & system integration testing
- Develop Project Test Plans, execute Testing and create Test Summary Reports
- Identify areas of improvement for testing within Cyber Defence.
Skills & experience
- Proven successful background in testing IT or Cyber Solutions
- Must have recent experience with testing of Functional & Non-Functional requirements in Essential Eight cyber security controls
- Hands-on experience using Jira is essential
- Splunk or ServiceNow experience is desirable
- The ability to work autonomously and efficiently with a positive attitude
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.