Service Desk Analyst
- Initial contract to 30th June 2023 with further extensions.
- Must be Australian Citizen and available to obtain Baseline Security Clearance.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience.
- Support a critical project for this independent Federal government entity.
This independent Federal Government Entity is playing a critical role for ensuring Australia a bright future and political situation. They are now looking for multiple high skilled Service Desk Analysts to support an initial 18+ month contract.
You will be working in a unique environment, joining a dynamic and agile team to ensure the smooth and successful support services are delivered acriss this major federal dept.
You will work closely with the ICT Service Desk Manager, providing elite level of technical and customer support within the Engineering, Infrastructure and Operations Section.
- Be the first point of contact for 1st and 2nd level IT support for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the ICT Operation Team with System administration and Incident management tasks
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Assist and train end-users on tools, policies, procedures and security best practices
- You must be an Australian Citizen and available to undergo, obtain and maintain character and security clearance.
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal direction in fast paced and highly regulated environment
- Solid general IT support knowledge of Wintel Stack (Windows, O365, AD, Citrix, VMware)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Team player with great communication and documentation skills
How to apply
Apply directly or email me at email@example.com. For more roles in the technology space check out www.thenetworkit.com