Senior Systems Engineer
Azure - Windows - VMWare
- Work for a leading Australian-owned (ICT) Cloud Services company
- Provide technical support and operations for large customers across Australia
- Initial 3+ month contract with extensions or possible conversion to permanent
- Complete set up to WFH during Covid lockdowns
- A fully catered and modern office with inhouse Barista for your daily dose of coffee
- Awarded No.1 greatest places to work in 2020
- Supportive team focused on collaboration to deliver the highest quality of services for their customers.
About the Company
Australia's largest privately owned IT Provider delivering Cloud, Hosting, DC and ICT Infrastructure solutions and Services. Operating across Australia and New Zealand with Azure, Hybrid and private cloud services to enterprise customers across an array of industries.
About the role
This role joins a mature and large managed services team whose role is to support and delivering operational services to clients across Australia. Delivering "as-a-service" offerings, this role delivers all the support customers require from the state-of-the-art managed services hub in Melbourne HQ.
This is a Level 3 Senior Systems Engineer responsible for providing the highest quality of services specifically focused on vendors such as Microsoft and VMware.
Some tasks will include:
- Onboarding customer into the MSP security environment.
- Ensuring high quality ICT Managed Services are delivered to customers.
- Management and support of Azure and Hybrid cloud environments which host customer ICT environments.
- Management of cloud-based and on prem virtual infrastructure: VMWare ESXi, Virtual Desktops
- Management of cloud-based and on prem Windows infrastructure: Windows, Active Directory, M365, Exchange.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Martin 0420 894 294 - email@example.com for a confidential discussion.