- Generous salary on offer
- Flexible working environment with some office interaction
- Collaborative and supportive team with awesome leadership
- Current Business Transformation presenting an abundance of opportunities
About the Company
A trusted technology cloud partner with over 600 technology specialists, this MSP and Professional services organization is paving the wave to become a market leader in their space. This role has become available due to the growth and success of their new business model.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Projects, The Senior Project Manager will oversee multiple concurrent projects across the internal business and customer environments.
- Provide overall leadership for project teams comprising architecture and engineering SMEs and business and 3rd party representatives.
- Engage with internal and external customer stakeholders to plan, schedule and execute projects, ensuring project plans and schedules are aligned to project delivery methodology.
- Provide leadership to internal and external teams, assist teams as required with the delivery of services
- Demonstrate exemplary project control through regular, high-quality analysis, maintenance and reporting of project progress, schedule, financial position, issues, risks, resourcing position and dependencies.
- Fun, fast-paced, collaborative delivery environment
- Customer-focused with a "one team, one dream mentality"
- Flexible working - but must be Sydney based
- Social events and mind-blowing Christmas parties
Skills & experience
- You must want to work for an amazing company with a great team, and always have your customer's best interests at heart
- Over 5 years' experience leading large, cross-functional teams as a Senior Project Manager
- Proven ability to plan, manage and monitor multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience delivering transition and new customer onboarding projects, AND delivering customer solutions in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Modern Desktop and Information Security
- Must have consultancy (MSP or Professional Services) background/experience
- Strong training and understanding of project management frameworks and methodology; Agile, Prince2, PMP, PMBOK etc
- Excellent Vendor Management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- You must be an Australian citizen to apply as you will be required to obtain security clearance
How to apply
First in best dressed! Click APPLY or contact Michelle at email@example.com with your up-to-date resume.