Senior Network engineer
- Opportunity to step into leadership role
- Team management
- Hybrid role with 4 days working from home and 1 day from office
About the company
Work with a leading solution provider company which offers services such as Hybrid Cloud, Network, Security and Automation disciplines. They work with most of the financial institutions in Australia such as banks, mutual banks, credit unions etc.
About the role
You will be responsible for administering all facets of operational network and security infrastructure. The role requires accurate monitoring and administration of all network and security devices with alerting and escalation on critical events to meet with service level obligations.
Key skills and experience
- Experience in network administration, integration, and deployment
- Experience in network security solution administration, integration, and deployment
- Experience working on enterprise computing environments
- Security solutions - Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortinet
- SD-WAN - Cisco, Viptela
- Load Balancing - F5, Netscaler
- VPN and Identity Management - Checkpoint, ASA, Netscaler
- Network Monitoring and troubleshooting - OpenManger desirable
- Experience with Cloud environment and hybrid deployments
- Previous MSP experience is desirable
- Regular reporting on security, performance, capacity, and any other issues which have the potential to cause degradation to the operational network and security infrastructure.
- Deliver non-technical reporting to the business, enabling management to make quick and informed decisions.
- Periodical health checks are to be carried out to gain an overview of the network performance together with a detailed report detailing preventative action required.
- Work closely with all departments in levels of Technical Services, Operations, Service Delivery and Project Management office.
- Ensure assigned service requests and incidents are resolved with contracted service levels agreements.
- Consult with management to conduct information assessments to determine TAS requirement to define network and security solutions to meet those requirements.
- Hybrid role
- Career progression
- Team lead role
If interested apply ASAP | Click apply or send CV to email@example.com