Senior Juniper Engineer - x4 openings (Sydney or Melbourne locations)
- Join the largest Juniper network upgrade currently in Australia
- Flexible working and WFH are part of this role
- 12 + 12 month contract - Project duration is a minimum of 2 years
- Rates on offer $700-900 per day
These contract positions are to provide more resource capability to Australia's largest Juniper upgrade currently in flight. You will be upgrading a range of Juniper networking equipment with 3-4 upgrades per week for the duration of the contract. With the customer being a large state government department, you will be required to undertake a successful police check but the roles can be based in either Melbourne or Sydney and have the flexible working and WFH with some time required to attend the customer office locations.
- Upgrade of Juniper network devices.
- Follow documented process to ensure consistent deployment standards are met.
- Preload software and run checks
- Post upgrade testing
- Complete 3-4 upgrades per week.
- Solid experience within Juniper Networking engineer.
- Experience working on projects deploying and upgrading networking devices, routers, switches, firewalls.
- Equipment to be upgraded: ACX2100, ACX2200, MX104, ACX5048, ACX500
- Ability to review and follow documented process
- Juniper certifications would be advantageous but not essential.
- Some afterhours work is required to complete upgrades to minimize impact to business (fully paid).
With a family first policy, this company understand what work/life balance is all about. They understand the commitments that go with family life and offer flexibility around school runs, trips to the docs and school holidays. You will also be able to immerse yourself into technology and cross skill into other technologies as well as to deep dive into areas you are keen to focus on.
How To Apply
If you think that you are ready for a unique challenge for leading company then APPLY NOW or call Martin on 0420 894 294 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.