- Career progression
- Hybrid work environment
- Australian citizenship or PR required
- Competitive salary package
- Leadership and mentorship role
- Amazing company culture
About the Company
With a start-up mentality backed-up by deep expertise in financial services, business transformation, fin-tech innovation, this well-known Australian financial institution is growing steadily while breaking the rules of traditional banking.
About the role
The Security Architect is a technical hands-on role acting as a cyber security SME, providing guidance and leadership on security best practices. The successful applicant will also lead and mentor a small team of security engineers, being the last point of escalation for security incident response.
- Act as cloud security advisor for our AWS environment
- Contribute to technical design and architecture reviews
- Assist the Head of Engineering to implement adequate security engineering practices
- Drive the web app and mobile app security roadmap
- Act as Security Incident Manager and lead security engineers during security incidents (Monday to Friday office hours only)
With an amazing company culture and plenty of room to grow your career, they offer high flexibility and collaborative team culture. Flexibility and excellent customer satisfaction are core to the business, and you'll be able to work from home or in their office should you wish to.
Skills & experience
We are looking for a security SME with experience in Cloud environment and web applications. If you do not have all the skills listed, but have experience in cliud security, feel free to apply!
- A passion for cyber security
- Cloud security Experience (AWS)
- Security Incident Response experience (Splunk)
- Architecture/ design with a background in network or security operations
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and CI/CD
- Understanding of incident response life cycle and remediation actions
- Communication, leadership and mentoring skills
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Karine on 0434 305 339 or email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.