- Join an established and successful team
- Generous day rate + team events
- Potential opportunity to transition to a permanent role if desired
- Flexible working environment
About the Company
Flourishing FMCG that provides natural healthcare products and is recognised for their high-quality merchandise and excellent working culture.
About the role
This is a crucial role within an established Agile technology team to deliver across various projects, including; new websites and enhancements, upgrades of core business systems, infrastructure and cloud initiatives.
- Mentor & coach Scrum Masters in your wider team to allow them to become more efficient in their ways of working
- Manage financial requirements for specific projects within the defined budgets
- Manage vendor relationships and coordinate consultants
- Collaborative and supportive management who are passionate about an Agile way of working
Skills & experience
- Extensive proven experience as a ScrumMaster within multiple teams/environments or organisations
- Proven experience delivering across digital and web-based projects
- Ecommerce experience will be beneficial
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Abilty to hit the ground running and pick up in-flight projects
- Relevant recognised Scrum qualifications with a passion for Agile ways of working
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.