- Leading ASX listed Australian MSP
- Career progression and training
- Sydney or Canberra based-role. NV1 Security Clearance highly desirable.
- Highly competitive salary package
- Government customers
- Fantastic work environment
About the Company
This leading ASX listed Australian MSSP provides outstanding technical expertise and a proven track record of successes in the private and public sector across Australia. They are well known as a business that only hires elite leaders and forward thinkers who can take their business to the next level and guide them to unlimited future success.
About the role
The Project Services Engineer is part of the highly skilled engineering team supporting the government customers. This role provides third level engineering, technical guidance, and specialist infrastructure support.
- Undertake service validation and testing activities
- Support transition planning for significant infrastructure changes
- Implement strategies to improve problem detection through incidents analysis
- Problem investigation and diagnosis
- Implement incident remediation and apply problem resolution activities
- Propose architecture and technology to achieve requirements and ensure compatibility
- Review Scope of Work (SOW) documents and ensure their alignment with standard product design and feasibility
- Raise change management documentation to support the implementation of new infrastructure
This leading MSSP recognises talent, ambition and passion in people; They're raising the benchmark on service and strive to make a genuine difference. Flexibility, entrepreneurship and excellent customer Satisfaction are some of the key values of the business; they pride themselves on providing a cohesive and vibrant work environment, whether you are in their office of working from home.
Skills & experience
- L3 engineer with hands-on experience with Firewall, VPN, Routing and Switching, F5 load balancing, Email and Web Security
- Knowledge of VMWare or other virtualisation technologies, Proxy - Websense / Bluecoat, RHEL and Windows Server
- Scripting and automation
- Extensive networking and security experience in a highly complex environment
- Experience in hosted data centre environments
- Excellent communication skills
- This role requires you to hold a Security Clearance - Baseline or above.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Karine on 0434 305 339 or email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.