About the Company
With over 2000 employees this highly regarded construction group has over 80 years of successful building experience here in Australia. Offering top-of-the-range, modern offices with collaborative working space, this organisation is conveniently located right next to major train stations in Sydney's CBD.
About the role
This is a Process Improvement Manager role for a highly driven and polished contractor who has extensive experience in transforming finance functions.
- You will be part of the team responsible for bringing business-transforming ideas to life within the Finance division.
- Partner with the Finance team to document current- state and future- state processes
- Document business and system process design to allow for successful enhancement
- Lead delivery of improvement initiatives aligned to transform business platform needs and business objectives
- You will be part of a high-performing and supportive team, who's aim is to promote collaboration across individual business units
- Flexible working - max. 1 or 2 days in the office
- Regular company social events
- Proud to be one of Australia's leading ASX listed organisations, there are plenty of opportunities for career development
Skills & experience
- Must be CPA qualified with extensive process improvement experience
- Must be an expert with Visio
- Extensive experience collaborating with finance teams and various business units
- Fantastic communicator with a motivating and engaging personality
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion for process improvement
- Relevant Process qualifications, eg. Lean, six sigma, greenbelt would be beneficial
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.