System Engineer (Level 3)
- Work for a leading Australian-owned (ICT) Cloud Services company
- Provide managed services and operations for large customers across Australia
- Permanent role career growth to consulting, architecture and leadership
- Azure focused role
- 130 K to 140 K Base + super
About the Company
Privately owned IT Provider delivering Cloud, Security, IoT, ICT Infrastructure solutions and Services. Operating across Australia and New Zealand with Azure, AWS, Hybrid and private cloud services to enterprise customers across an array of industries.
About the role
This role joins a mature managed services team and responsibilities include supervising Operations team, monitoring system performance and configuring new software and hardware. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent troubleshooting skills and hands-on experience with various operating systems.
Some tasks will include:
- Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems.
- Helps develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy.
- Is responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices and firewalls
- Is responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Plans ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
- Leads a team of systems administrators, coordinates with different departments.
- Mentors team members and educates users.
What we are looking for
- Experience of working as a L3 System engineer
- Experience in Azure is must
- Experience in Intune, Exchange, AD, VMware/ HyperV, O365
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent residency is necessary
- Supportive team focused on collaboration to deliver the highest quality of services for their customers.
- Free certification
- Career growth to next level
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Rashmi 0433 998 684 - email@example.com for a confidential discussion.