Please Note: Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia will be considered for this position.
About the company
This ASX-listed company has over 2,500 employees in multiple offices across Australia. With a successful track record of over 100 years' operating in Australia, they have gained the reputation of Australia's most trusted brand within their industry. Based at North Ryde and offering a hybrid working environment.
About the role
Our client is looking for a proactive and client-centric IT Helpdesk Support specialist to become a part of their team. In the role of Level 1 Helpdesk Support, you will have a pivotal role in delivering initial technical aid and outstanding customer service to both their external clients and internal personnel. Your responsibilities will encompass the resolution of fundamental IT problems, responding to inquiries, and ensuring the seamless operation of IT support services.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and provide initial technical support to both the internal and external customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and network-related issues.
- Accurately allocate escalated incidents and routine requests to support teams with a 98% precision rate.
- Supply precise information and effective resolutions for customer incidents and inquiries
- Ensure the precise documentation and categorization of all incidents, standard requests, and queries within the company's incident management system.
- Engage in the IT Helpdesk's after-hours support program.
- Examine the history of incidents and patterns to identify potential "IT environment issues" or problems.
- Deliver precise information and effective solutions for customer incidents and inquiries.
- Obtain and sustain proficiency in systems and solutions to facilitate appropriate troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of relevant incidents.
- Guarantee daily compliance with all Helpdesk monitoring and testing procedures
- Respond to user inquiries via phone, email, or ticketing system.
- Perform system monitoring and basic maintenance tasks.
Benefits & Perks: What's in it for you?
- Health & Wellbeing programs
- Employee discount on products
- Career development and growth opportunities within the business
- 150 metres from major train station
- Flexible working and autonomy
- Feel proud of the organisation you work for - they focus on sustainability for the future
- Social work environment with events and team building
- Planning for your future? above average super - 12%
With a family-first policy, this company understands what work/life balance is all about. They understand the commitments that go with family life and offer flexibility around school runs, trips to the docs and school holidays. You will also be able to immerse yourself into the transformation as well as to deep dive into areas you are keen to focus on.
Skills & experience
- We would prefer if you had minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an IT Help Desk role
- Comprehension of Information Technology roles in a corporate setting
- Capability to handle a substantial volume of calls while meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Proficient understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and Active Directory
- Experience supporting Android and iOS
- Most importantly, you are a "people person" and enjoy working with technology and the business.
How To Apply
If you think that you are ready for this unique challenge with a leading company, then APPLY NOW or send your resume to Sinead at The Network for a confidential chat. (firstname.lastname@example.org)