My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for a mid-level technical assurance candidate with basic understanding of ICT Infrastructure in a Australian Defense setting
Any experience with test and / or Verification and Validation is highly desirable
Great role working in a supportive team with a long-term contract, great logo for your career and the chance to learn and grow your above the line consultancy skill set
Current or soon to be obtained NV1 is essential for this role
Responsibilities and required experience
- General ICT Infrastructure experience in an Australian Defence environment
- Interest in partial above the line consulting and hands off work
- Any experience Developing V&V documentation including Plans, Verification requirements (VRs), Test Case development, VCRMs, execution and reports
- Experience Supporting engineering teams as well as integration, test, validation and approval work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
How to apply:
If you feel that you are good fit for the role, please apply straight away and call Richard on 0477 415 639