ICT Security Sales Specialist - New Business & Account Development
ICT Security Solutions and Services
- Permanent role - $170k - $180k base + comms + super $275k+ ote uncapped
- Market leader and established ICT company renowned for delivering high quality ICT services and solutions
- Highly successful ICT business with over $1.5B in revenue per annum
- Join a specialist security sales team within a major ASX listed ICT powerhouse
This ASX listed IT powerhouse reported revenues over $1.5B+ and have over 1,200 staff across in multiple office across Australia. Their Perth office continues to see huge customer demand and success, ranging from mid-market to large enterprise and there is plenty of opportunities for a new BDM to hit the ground running and leverage. As a major technology vendor to the likes of Microsoft, Cisco, Palo Alto, HP, Vmware and many more, this opportunity presents a wide technology ecosystem and network to embed yourself within.
Join a specialist sales team (BDMs and Presales Architects) focused on delivering cutting edge security solutions, products and services. Ranging from cloud, infrastructure, and network security, through to cyber security and GRC, you will have wide range of offerings to service customer's end to end ICT security needs.
What's in it for you!
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and incentive scheme. A career path into senior sales, leadership, and strategy are just some of the options that await you. Voted HR Employer of Choice for the past 6 years, employees receive flexible working and working from home arrangements as well as the company social club including cocktail making, wine tasting and sports events.
With a family first policy, this company understand what work/life balance is all about. They understand the commitments that go with family life and offer flexibility around school runs, trips to the docs and school holidays. You will also be able to immerse yourself into technology and cross skill into other technologies as well as to deep dive into areas you are keen to focus on.
- Experience selling ICT security services and solutions
- Successful track history in ICT security sales - product and services
- Selling to C-Suite as well technical stakeholders
- Experience navigating sales processes leveraging relationships and internal stakeholder to achieve successful outcomes.
- Strong professional network and industry knowledge you have established in your career.
How To Apply
If you think that you are ready for a unique challenge for leading company then APPLY NOW or call Martin on 0420 894 294 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.