Provides advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards. Obtains and acts on vulnerability information and conducts security risk assessments, business impact analysis and accreditation on complex information systems. Investigates major breaches of security and recommends appropriate control improvements. Contributes to development of information security policy, standards and guidelines.
- Cyber security advice to projects;
- Compliance and Risk assessments of technically complex systems;
- Development of security documentation, including assisting junior staff to develop; and
- Management of small to medium size tasks including planning, engagement and delivery.
Professional Experience and Industry Qualifications:
- Tertiary or industry security qualifications; and
- a minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated experience in similar role (e.g. cyber, or relatable ICT discipline)
- Positive and analytical approach to problem solving;
- Independent ownership of tasks; and
- Ability to convey technical risk information to team members and clients.