My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for an Functional Designer with a software development / engineer background for a long term contract role (multiyear - very stable - almost permanent role).
The role can be based in either Canberra, Melbourne or Brisbane (preferred) and will have WFH ability post covid lockdowns.
Any candidate needs to have Permanent Residence (PR) as a minimum and have been in Australia for 3 years with no more than 1 month out of the country in the past 3 years
- Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Communicate efficiently with stakeholders to get the business requirements.
- Able to analyze, update and develop new design documents and responsible for all design deliverables
- Propose design solutions and able to identify risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Collaborate efficiently with the build team and ensure build/design documents are aligned correctly.
- Develop technical design documents
- Proficient in IT Infrastructure, database processes and system integration (data, applications, APIs) processes
- Able to work in agile environments as designer in scrum team
How to apply:
If you feel that you are good fit for the role, please apply straight away. If you feel you are a perfect fit, please apply and call Richard on 0477 415 639