Cyber Security Operations Manager
- Work for a leading Australian-owned (ICT) Cloud Services company
- ICT Security huge growth channel for this business
- Use your expertise in Cyber security, SOC and people management to delivery effective ICT security monitoring, protection and response.
- Significant growth and ongoing senior security opportunities around this role.
- 6+ months initial contract with possible extension or permanent employment
- $900-1000 per day
- Work for a high profile ICT Service Provider in developing their security service offerings and roadmap.
About the Company
Australia's largest privately owned IT Provider puts people first in the world of technology where data and security are paramount. Operating across Australia and New Zealand with Azure, Hybrid and private cloud services to enterprise customers across an array of industries.
About the role
Head up the Security Operations Team and Cyber Security Team in driving both customer projects and delivering high class security operations to a portfolio of customers. As specialist in Cloud, Hosting, IAAS, PAAS AND Security As A Service, you will join a well-respected business delivering exceptional ICT services to their wide range of customers.
Some tasks will include:
- Onboarding customer into the MSP security environment.
- Ensuring high quality ICT Security Services and Solutions and delivered to customers.
- Management of Security Operations Team.
- Management of Cyber Security team.
- Stay close to the technology and provide valuable guidance and input to engineers and customers.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Martin 0420 894 294 - email@example.com for a confidential discussion.