- ASX listed technology driven financial services business.
- New technology implementation using Agile, Lean Innovation & Design Thinking
- Working across a growing Appian & BPM Development team
Our client is a leading start-up minded ASX listed company who is looking to hire a range of technical specialist in their Appian & BPM Development team.
- Analyze and design applications and produce supporting documentation
- Work within sprint lifecycles including business & Customer requirement gathering, coding, acceptance testing, test automation and releases.
- Participate and contribute to interface-driven development on and between various systems
- Understand and analyze the formats between interoperable systems
- Understand development security requirements and security policies
- Work closely with external Vendors and internal project teams to get sprints and projects delivered
- Ensure that the developed services adhere to architectural practices and guidelines
- Contribute to common/reusable components/frameworks and templates that facilitates consistent patterns and saves development efforts
Ensure that adequate security, exception handling, logging monitoring and notification features are implemented.
- 4+ years of experience in Development and Support
- 2+ years of Appian development experience or another BPM tool / software
- 1+ years of working in an Agile model using processes and principles
- Experience with API design and development, preferably with Mulesoft.
- Experience with SDLC processes such as code versioning, packaging, testing and test automation, continuous integration / continuous delivery and code quality metrics.
- Desirable: Experience using Java script, XML, XSLT, JSON, SQL etc
- Desirable: Work experience in the Finance industry, particularly Lending.
- Desirable: Experience with Devops systems and processes (e.g. Git / BitBucket, Jenkins, Azure devops, pipelines, test automation)
- Desirable: Knowledge in ITIL, IT Service, Problem & Change Management
Nice to have;
- Experience with API, REST and SOAP web services development, particularly with Mulesoft
- SharePoint Development
- Experience with Graph API
If you're looking for a fun and great culture, with a flexible work from home arrangement close to the North Sydney station we currently have roles at the following levels.
From more info please apply or email email@example.com