Wintel Tech Lead
- Contribute to Navy ICT capability and enhanced Sea and Cyberworthiness
- Project is to provide the RAN with a modernised Fleet Information Environment (FIE)
- The planned delivery includes a new support system capable of providing continuous improvement (evergreen)
- Contract role
- Work in a team of highly skilled ICT and Engineering specialists
- Use your knowledge and experience to enhance exciting and innovative Defence systems
- Contribute to national capability and the future of Defence Force Systems
About the Company
This highly reputed Defence technical and professional services business provides the ADF with sovereign solutions. Leadership and Innovation is at the heart of what they do, building trust by delivering with excellence while focusing on safety and Defence values of service, courage, respect, integrity, and excellence.
About the role
Management of Wintel and Infrastructure technicians
- Develop and build complex Wintel systems
- Write and review build Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Manage ICT infrastructure to Deployed systems
- Assist with Development and Build defect remediation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Flexible and resilience in responding to multiple changing priorities
- Analyse, log, track, and resolve complex issues pertaining to Windows servers, and integrated applications
Required skills and experience:
- Windows Server 2019, VMWare VCF, Nutanix 6.5 , Powershell
- Technical Team leadership
- Team management
- Build the team's capability through knowledge sharing
- Ability to react, change and modify on the go to the changing circumstances of an installation program.
- Proven client relationship management.
- Attention to detail, with ability to produce clear, concise documentation.
- Technical leadership experience in the delivery and supportto Defence.
- At least 5 years' experience in the Defence environment.
- Leading a technical team
A close knit team of highly skilled individuals that come together with a common objective to deliver first class solutions and systems to enhance and support the ADF and the commonwealth.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Rashmi on 0433998684 or email me your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.