- Join a supportive and talented transformation team
- ‘Family-feel’ culture with room to grow and develop in the business
- Advocate for work/life synergy – flexible working conditions
About the Company
With approximately 2500 employees, this private sector business has almost 50 years of experience operating across Australia. Boasting award-winning offices in the centre of Sydney's CBD, this employer is renowned for its homegrown collaborative and innovative culture.
About the role
This presents an outstanding opportunity for an adept and practical Training Manager with a profound understanding and experience in ERP-based projects. The role involves close collaboration with finance-based stream leads and subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Work with Change managers to develop training needs analysis for transformation initiatives
- Create comprehensive training proposals, including resource plans and budget detail
- Develop training toolkits for a broad range of end users, including facilitator and learner guides, e-learns, quick reference guides and powerpoint decks
- Provide weekly updates on the training workplan concerning pertinent training activities, adhering to the governance schedule.
- Create and execute role-based training plans
- Manage the Training Hub (SharePoint site) for the creation of all training content.
- Design, develop and facilitate face-to-face and online training
- Work with SMEs to develop comprehensive training which supports new initiative roll outs
- Administer the Learning Library (SharePoint) for publishing finalized training materials
- You will be part of a high-performing and supportive team, with a rewarding culture and flexible working arrangements
Skills & experience
- Proven work experience as a Training Lead on large-scale ERP transformations
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Proficient user of SharePoint with the ability to generate and upkeep SharePoint pages and content.
- Experience in property management and/or finance would be beneficial.
- Skill in influencing and coaching others to effectively lead themselves and others through periods of change.
Click APPLY or contact Sinead Dooley for a confidential discussion. Sineadd@thenetworkit.com