Technical Business Analyst
- Join a supportive and talented technical team
- Generous daily rate on offer for a polished and Business focused Analyst with software customization experience
- Outstanding working culture with a huge focus on Corporate Social Responsibility, Innovation and Workplace Gender Equality
About the Company
A leading global supplier of technologically innovative utility, construction and mining equipment.
About the role
Ad the Technical Business Analyst you will be required to work with the development team and the business to action a back log of technical requirements within IOT software.
- Lead workshops to discover the business pain points
- Define the objectives & the software requirements, then document this into a form that software developers can decipher
- Document / represent requirements using alternative views, such as diagrams, prototypes, or scenarios where appropriate.
- Create tests to judge how well the software is performing and anlayse data derived from those tests.
Skills & experience
- Demonstrate at least 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have experience in software development
- Must have strong analytical skills & communication skills
- Experience in requirements analysis, design, specifications
- Ability to assist team with test cases, harnesses and conducting tests
- Ideally understands Microsoft, Rugged IT, Mobility Hardware and data capture & storage
- BABOK and relevant experience required in UML
- Agile/Scrum certificate will be highly regarded
- Enjoy liaising with stakeholders from all areas of the business - must have outstanding stakeholder engagement skills
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.