About the Company
Global, market leading 3PL provider who supports the exchange of products through land transport, ocean freight and air globally. This well-known organisation has numerous offices spread across Sydney, offers flexible working and free parking onsite.
About the role
Your key responsibility is to deliver IT System solutions that bring measurable benefits and improvements to the business; enable the business processes and business operations; and to ensure stable and sustainable support of the Logistics and Transport Application Product.
- Ensure the business requirements are fulfilled with a fit for purpose IT Solution
- Requirement gathering, requirement analysis, solutioning, design, QA, Implementation and/or other technical tasks related to the product
- Collaborate with customers to provide consultancy, IT Solutions, manage expectations and agree on deliverables related to the product
- You will be part of a high performing and supportive team, who's aim is to deliver as a seamless service
- This organisation is proud of their diverse workforce, they aim to create equal opportunities for all employees and are always striving to improve
Skills & experience
- Proven experience delivering Software Applications in a highly complex environment such as Warehouse Management System (WMS) or Transportation Management System (TMS)
- WMS Implementation Experience is required
- SQL Server 2016 and above including T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- Customer centric orientated with a can-do attitude
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
Click APPLY or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.