As Software Engineer, you focus on designing, developing and testing mission-critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects. You'll be comfortable working on new or existing applications, performing basic support and debugging functions, and you're happy to share your programming knowledge to support your colleagues and exploring any technical solution to get the job done. You'll be technologically curious and comfortable working across a range of languages and frameworks to ensure best fit.
This multinational product company builds a market leading platform utilised by some of the worlds biggest companies. You'll join a small, yet high performing technical team focused on building new features that will impact millions of people every year.
As Software Engineer you will:
- Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
- Build conceptual architecture and develop solution options that match requirements
- Contribute to over technology strategy and identify solutions
- Participate in setting the vision for the product from a technology perspective
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies
- Champion development best practices and ensure compliance
- Mentor junior developers across a range of areas
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Provide support and knowledge sharing within a high performing technical team
Skills and experience
- Exposure to a range of technical solutions including various back end languages
- A strong understanding of AWS
- A curious mindset, with a desire to lead by example with best practice.
- Extensive experience with Typescript e.g React
- Experience with RoR would be desirable, but not essential
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Developing client-specific and/or web-based software solutions
- Application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Work with best in class solutions in an environment that celebrates diversity of opinion
- Build a globally recognised product influencing millions daily
- Work from home, anywhere in Australia
- Join a rapidly growing, high performing team pushing the limits daily
Apply now for more information or contact Josh Hill on 0434 517 006 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this exciting opportunity.