- Melbourne location, collaborative and Supportive Team Environment.
- Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Baseline clearance required.
- Professional development and support to set you up for success and assist you in achieving your career aspirations.
About the Company
Our client, with 25 years of local experience, our 2000 team members, work together to solve Australia's toughest challenges in government, defence, intelligence and border protection. We're robust and ambitious, and we empower our people to do their best work. You'll feel inspired by what you can achieve and will be supported by an inclusive and flexible culture that genuinely cares for your wellbeing. Together, we can be different.
About the role/ Responsibilities
We have multiple opportunities available for Software Engineers to join the high performing team of the business, working on an exciting, highly visible federal government customer. The project is focussed on developing the data processing platform that drives one of the most visited websites in Australia. The roles are multi-faceted as we are looking for unique individuals who are able to contribute broadly across the software development lifecycle in a range of ways, including but not limited to: agile software development; DevOps; Data Integration; Release Management; Software Management; Sustainment; and Database administration.
The successful candidate(s) will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi-technology platforms, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle complex problems in a unique environment. We are looking for hands-on and experienced people that love everything about building software, solving engineering problems, and leveraging innovative ideas and technologies.
Core Skills And Qualifications:
- A love of all things software and a desire to solve interesting problems through coding.
- Being adaptable to change and pivoting where required.
- Significant hands-on experience in delivering a variety of software solutions.
- Experience in the design and implementation of DevOps approaches to software development.
- Being familiar with a range of relevant technologies including but not limited to: Java, NiFi, Ansible, Spring, Python, PostgreSQL.
- Being familiar with a range of relevant technical domains including but not limited to: geospatial technologies; data management; automated build and deployments; cloud technologies;
- Hand-on experience in setting up software development tool-chains including but not limited to configuration management tools, artefact management tools, code quality and security analysis tools, automated testing tools, integrated software development environments, continuous integration tools, collaboration tools, and software and architecture modelling tools.
- Understand and uses appropriate modelling approaches, including logical models of components, modules and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems and software architectures in specific business or functional areas.
- A Clear Vision And Values.
- Positive Working Relationships. - embrace diversity and are committed to creating a truly inclusive workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, veterans, neurodiverse people, and people of all genders, sexualities and age groups.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Kate Kornsasi at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.