Senior Systems Administrator
- Provide the internal support and operations for one of a leading Australian-owned (ICT) Services company
- Provide technical support and operations across 4 offices and 400 staff
- Work across wide range of technologies and products
- Permanent role offering $120-130k base + super
- Complete set up to WFH during Covid lockdowns
- Wide array of technologies to hone your craft on and upskill.
- Supportive team focused on collaboration to deliver the highest quality of services for their customers.
About the Company
Opportunity to join a privately owned ICT Services business delivering Cloud, ICT Infrastructure, Security, Software and IoT solutions and Services. Operating across Australia offering both Azure and AWS services to their customers, along with Security, Applications and IoT to a range of enterprise customers across an array of industries.
About the role
This role is an internal role to manage and support the internal ICT services to staff that are currently all working 100% remotely during Covid. From CEO and Accounts staff, through to technical services desk and architects, you will be liaising will all areas of the business to ensure all staff have access to optimum ICT equipment to perform their duties.
This is a Level 3 System Administrator that has great people and communication skills. This is an autonomous and broad role covering all areas of ICT that run a national business. It will broad exposure to range of tasks and technologies with investment in to training and certification if required.
Technical knowledge in some but not necessarily all of the following:
- Microsoft: Azure, M365, Microsoft Office, Exchange, SCCM, Intune, Teams, and Active Directory
- Desktop: Microsoft Office applications
- Network: Juniper and/or Cisco routing and switching
- Windows security management.
- Broad knowledge of PC & server hardware/peripherals including simple workstation repairs/builds and SOE management.
- Experience in negotiating with vendors, carriers, and 3rd party service providers.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Martin 0420 894 294 - firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.