- Leading Australian solution provider
- Career progression and training
- Sydney-based role. Australian citizenship preferable.
- Competitive salary package
- Growing Security practice
- Great working environment
About the Company
This leading solution provider to highly regulated industries, specifically the financial services and government sectors is dedicated to the success of their clients. They are the partner of choice for clients requiring the highest levels of security, availability and customer service. Their mission is to create client value through thought leadership, service excellence and solution innovation. They empower enterprise-wide innovation through end-to-end solutions where compliance and robustness are non-negotiables.
About the role
Reporting to the Client Solution Lead, the Network and Security Engineer is responsible for administering all facets of the operational network and security infrastructure. The role requires accurate monitoring and administration of all network and security devices with alerting and escalation on critical events to meet with the company' service level obligations.
- Regular reporting on security, performance, capacity, and any other issues on the operational network and security infrastructure.
- Ensure assigned service requests and incidents are resolved with contracted service levels agreements.
- Conduct information assessments to determine requirement and define network and security solutions to meet those requirements.
- Coordinate to ensure a standard implementation of policies, procedures for fault logging and operational support are maintained internally and externally.
With a customer centric culture based on collaboration, can do attitude, respect, communication and teamwork, this leading Australian technology partner offers career progression aligned with the evolving technology landscape, training and exciting innovative projects, plus great perks:
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on home loans, insurance, private health insurance and retail products through our client base
Skills & experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and writing skills
- Experience in network and security solution administration, integration, and deployment
- Hands-on experience with
- Security solutions - Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortinet
- SD-WAN - Cisco, Viptela
- Load Balancing - F5, Netscaler
- VPN and Identity Management - Checkpoint, ASA, Netscaler
- Network Monitoring and troubleshooting - OpenManger desirable
- Broad software and hardware knowledge
- Compliance importance within the financial sector
- Experience with Cloud environment and hybrid deployments
- Identifying and defining enterprise network security needs
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating work assignments
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Karine on 0434 305 339 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.