Senior Network Engineer
- Reputable ASX listed technology solutions and managed services company with a large footprint into Federal Government and Defence in Canberra
- Incentivised technical training and development, opportunities to lead teams, develop new practice offerings
- Be trusted to run network projects from design through to delivery
- Well known Australian technology integrator
- Strong footprint in Australian government with a large pipeline of work and opportunities to work on large government projects
- Financial incentive to continue paid technical development, certification and training
About the Company
This multi-award-winning Cisco Gold partner have been delivering highly specialized network, collaboration and security solutions to the Australian market since 2012 and have since opened offices across eastern and western Australia servicing Australian government and commercial clients.
About the role
The Canberra business has been steadily growing due to the ongoing demand to provide secure and highly available network, security and collaboration solutions. They have a diverse range of clients, ranging from medium to large sized Federal Government departments, as well as commercial, and critical infrastructure organisations.
In this client facing role, you will be a lead Network Engineer working with end customers to design and deploy the latest network and security solutions, including Cisco SDWAN, firewall and collaboration.
Skills & experience
In order to perform well in this role, you will ideally have consulting experience within large projects, and have the ability to design, deploy and configure systems including:
- Cisco and Aruba - Including IP, unified communication and SDWAN
- Palo Alto, Fortinet and Checkpoint firewalls
- Industry certifications, ie CCNP or CCIE would be desirable
- Australian citizenship and ideally a security clearance
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Phu on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.