- Rapidly growing scale-up in the Cyber Security space
- Career progression, development, and amazing company culture
- Location: Sydney - Hybrid work arrangement
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Career advancement - mentorship and training programs
- Healthy work-life balance and fantastic company culture
About the Company
Our client represents an exciting new Cyber Security product, offering IT leaders a dynamic automation tool for managing security maturity programs. Backed by a well-known security business, this scale up has established robust presence with multiple office locations in Australia and recently expanded into APAC.
About the Role
This role involves working closely with the broader team and taking charge of the development and execution of Governance, Risk, and Compliance services. It encompasses the full spectrum of service delivery to clients, and to some extent, includes elements of fostering business growth.
You will be a crucial part of the client's security journey direct engagement, offering consultations and crafting roadmap strategies for well-designed solutions that align with the platform.
As a GRC subject matter expert, you will specialise in various frameworks employed by the platform to conduct gap assessments (ISO 27001, NIST, CPS-234, ASD E8, and others).
This growing scale-up environment would suit someone who likes to solve problems, has exceptional consulting abilities, an experimental approach, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Join a diverse and inclusive environment with access to comprehensive training and mentoring programs to help enhance your skills and facilitate career advancement. Highly committed to work-life balance and fostering a fantastic company culture with lots of office banter. Enjoy regular, fun social events, benefit from an individual career plan, and flexible work arrangements.
Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding of security, expertise in the GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) consulting process, and the ability to simplify complex subjects into easily understandable language.
- Strong track record managing GRC engagements and developing cyber/information security strategies and executing them.
- Solid grasp and practical experience in consulting related to Information Security Standards and Frameworks, like NIST CSF, ISO 27001, ASD Essential Eight.
- Familiarity with DISP, DSPF, and the Australian ISM is a bonus.
- Information Security certification like CISSP, CISM, CISA, or CRISC (not required but highly desirable)