- Senior UX Designer
- Award-winning digital design & technology consultancy
- Expanding their current design practice in across Australia
A leading global design consultancy who have built a diverse portfolio of clients across the APAC region and have offices all around the globe their team brings expertise and backgrounds in;
- User Experience, Service & Information design
- Digital product design, development, data science
- Organisational Strategy
Our clients design team is current around 30 head counts across the ANZ region this includes APAC Design Head, Directors of Experience Design (location based), Principal Designers, UX Leads, Senior UX Designers, Senior UI Designers, Mid-level UX & UI Designers.
The current growth trajectory in the next 3-6 months is to expand by a 5 to 10 more designers to keep up with the current demand with their clients or projects they are undertaking. The business has focused on having a balanced and diverse team with no gender gap in the design team.
You'll also have the change to work with amazing technologist & agile delivery consultants on larger programs of work.
Flexible working, fun days in the office but more flexible work from office, personal career fund $1,000 & professional career development $2,500. Company bonus, best in market equipment and support in setting up home working/office.
Senior UX Designers - Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane
- A senior designer ideally from a Digital Agency, Design Agency, or Consulting company
- Ideally, you'll come from a design practitioner background, a specialist in human-centered design principles in which you've worked with clients and supported the design & delivery of projects, conducting research on products, services, policy, systems, and organisations.
- A passion of working on the end-to-end delivery of research insights into actions, consulting and sharing your specialism in design practices both with your growing Design Practice based across Melbourne or with the clients you're working in partnership with.
- Proven experience inspiring clients and turning ideas into world-class experiences
- Previous experience working in an agency or for a consultancy
- Native mobile experience is highly desirable
- A solid background facilitating workshops/effectively running stakeholder workshops
- Confident stakeholder management skills and the ability to persuade
- Knowledge of Human-Centered Design principles
- Solid experience in requirement gathering through workshops, interviews, and research
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a bonus
- Ultimately, you thrive when you're in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and you're, comfortable with ambiguity. You're proactive, have a sense of entrepreneurship, and work well autonomously.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org