Senior Desktop Analyst
- Join a thriving ASX-listed Australian Solutions Company with a staggering $1.5 billion in revenue.
- Experience the joy of working in an award-winning culture that values your work-life balance.
- Enjoy continuous development opportunities and an outstanding remuneration and benefits package.
Join a leading technology and business solutions provider - this is an organisation that has been recognised for their award-winning culture for the last 8+ years, and offer an extensive benefits package and multiple pathways for career growth and development.
As operations expand, the search is underway for an experienced, top-tier Senior Desktop Analyst to join the dynamic team in Melbourne. You'll play a pivotal role, providing on-site support that makes a real difference.
This is a particularly unique and exciting opportunity to be sponsored to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance and work within the newest Australian government entity responsible for billions of dollars being used to strengthen the Commonwealth's long-term financial position.
If you thrive in bustling environments and possess excellent interpersonal skills, this tailor-made opportunity is for you. As a Senior Desktop Analyst, you'll be part of the go-to support team for up to 500 end-users, delivering timely solutions and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with experts, actively contributing to shared problem-solving and your own professional growth.
- Skillfully handle inquiries, troubleshooting, provide resolutions, and share your insights and expertise, driving continuous improvement within the team.
- Flourish in a customer-facing environment, delivering exceptional service and forging strong client bonds.
- Enjoy a dynamic role with evolving responsibilities to keep you engaged and thriving.
- Please note, you must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible for this position, and will be sponsored to obtain (or already possessing) Baseline Security Clearance.
- 4+ years in Desktop Analyst or related roles, excelling in troubleshooting.
- Active Directory: Experienced in user/group/policy management.
- Proficient in Windows 10/11 and Intune/SCCM.
- Efficiently manage laptops, mobile devices, and desktops.
- Operational management across various Microsoft tools.
- Endpoint Management, policies, enrolment, and configurations.
Join the Team:
- Embrace a rewarding role with rotating on-call responsibilities and dynamic shift rotations.
- Competitive salary: $80,000 to $100,000 + Super + Extensive Benefits Package reflecting a commitment to your growth.
- Reap the benefits of a comprehensive package, including a supportive work environment that nurtures innovation and professional development.
How to Apply:
To seize this opportunity, click APPLY below. Alternatively, connect directly with Kristen Brinker for a confidential conversation at 0423 406 570 or email Kristenb@thenetworkit.com