Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM
- Multiple roles open in Sydney due to customer demand and growth
- Great opportunity to expand your experience in to large and complex D365 deployments, migrations, integration and greenfield builds.
- Leading Microsoft Partner with access to high value Microsoft resources, training and certifications
- Initial 6+ month contract with rolling extensions as the pipeline of work is continuous.
- Multiple roles available in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane.
This ASX listed IT powerhouse reported revenues over $1B+ and have over 1,200 staff across in multiple office across Australia. Their Sydney office has just posted a record year and continue to go from strength to strength and they are bolstering their consulting team with highly experience Senior D365 CRM Developer to focus on D365 CRM Solutions and Services. As a Senior Developer, you will directly engage with a range of customers to workshop new solutions, take the customer through a discovery phase, provide the detailed design and architecture and guide them through the delivery the solution.
With a family first policy, this company understand what work/life balance is all about. They understand the commitments that go with family life and offer flexibility around school runs, trips to the docs and school holidays. You will also be able to immerse yourself into technology and cross skill into other technologies as well as to deep dive into areas you are keen to focus on.
- Provide client consulting and guidance through the D365 journey and road maps.
- Development services of Dynamics365 CRM solutions including implementations, migrations, enhancements and upgrades.
- Assist in reviewing/writing technical specifications for Dynamics365 CRM development engagements.
- Define and implement development and support standards.
- Working as part of the Dynamics365 CRM development team.
Do you have experience in the following?
- Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM design and development experience.
- Strong experience developing within a .Net framework.
- Previous experience developing .Net plugins.
- Experience in Dynamics365 Integration with external applications/other software solutions.
- Development solution using Agile methodology.
The successful applicant will have to undertake reference checks and a police check prior to commencing employment,
If you are interested in this role then please APPLY NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0420 894 294 for a confidential chat.
The Network offer a referral scheme so if you know of any friends, colleagues or ex colleagues that maybe suitable then please get them in touch.