- Join a supportive and talented technology transformation team with high performing culture
- Working with the latest CRM technology
- Advocate of work/life synergy - Award winning culture
About the Company
Located in a major business district within the Northern suburbs of Sydney, this leading private sector organization has recently embarked on an enterprise wide business and technology transformation with a road map scheduled for the next 3-5 years.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and hands on Change Manager who has a deep understanding of CRM. You will design, plan, manage and deliver fast-paced, innovative change management strategy and plan to support the enterprise transformation program of work.You will be business facing and required to liaise with stakeholders of all levels from multiple business units, including sales and marketing teams.
- Work closely with the business and senior stakeholders to ensure the change program is pragmatic, meets objectives and appropriately resourced
- Develop change management and training strategies and plans, including work management plans, to deliver the required business outcomes on time and in budget, including: - Prepare stakeholder analysis, change impact assessments, communication and engagement plans and materials - Facilitate the development of training needs analysis, curriculum plan, training materials and training deployment plans
- Develop and manage business readiness approaches/plans and measure outcomes from readiness activities - Manage the implementation of business transition activities.
- Develop frameworks to support people impacted throughout the design and implementation stages of the new system to minimise staff impact and disruption to work
- Assess the effectiveness of Change Management initiatives implemented and provide direction
- You will be part of a high performing and supportive team
- Flexible working environments with working from home available along with modern and collaborative workspaces provided for those times that office interaction is crucial
Skills & experience
- You will hit the ground running if you have experience delivering on CRM technology transformations
- Private sector experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent influencing and people engagement skillset
- Experience developing and implementing change management strategies and plans to enable systems and process change
- Experience working with Project Management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle. Experience with work planning, status reporting, issue / risk management
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence across diverse stakeholder groups to achieve a successful outcome
- Ability to work effectively on multiple activities in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate process workshops and training
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle Mallaney (Michellem@thenetworkit.com) for a confidential discussion.