3 x Senior Business Analysts required - January 2023 start! Interviews now.
- 6-12 month contracts
- Voted Australia's "Great place to work"
- Flexible working conditions with convenient CBD location
- Join a supportive and talented transformation team
- Generous daily rate on offer for a polished and focused Senior Business Analyst
- Opportunity to work with an experienced delivery team and deploy the latest ERP software
- Advocate of work/life synergy - ranked on the 2020 Fast Company Best workplaces for Innovators.
About the Company
With approximately 2500 employees, this private sector business has almost 50 years of experience operating across Australia. Boasting award-winning offices in the centre of Sydney's CBD, this employer is renowned for its homegrown collaborative and innovative culture.
About the role
This is a Senior Business Analyst role for a highly driven and polished contractor who has previous experience delivering across ERP finance transformation programs. You will be business-facing and required to liaise with business stakeholders from the Finance department.
- Gathering requirements - current-state vs future-state.
- Liaise with finance stakeholders and the vendor to identify gaps in the current solution and implement the new solution
- Lead workshops with highly regarded stakeholders
- End-to-end delivery in complex areas including core finance, order to cash and procure-to-pay processes
- You will be part of a high performing and supportive team, who's aim is to deliver as a team, on time and in budget!
- Voted #1 most innovative company in property, Construction & Transport
Skills & experience
- Previous achievements within your experience delivering across large ERP finance transformation program(s)
- Extensive experience in producing documentation and recommendations within finance transformations
- Proven experience of delivering in hybrid environments - Waterfall, Agile and blended approaches
- You must be a "people person" and enjoy liaising with stakeholders from all areas of the business
- Experience in hands-on delivery within complex ERP implementations
- Relevant BA qualifications, eg. BABOK, IIBA
- Property and/or private sector experience will be preferred
- CA or CPA qualifications will be highly regarded
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.