- Australian owned company,
- Large scale IT network security projects
- Training & Technical development
- Pre-sales & Delivery role
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Fast growing company - brand new security practice
- Hybrid work environment
About the Company
This Australian-owned company provide the full spectrum of ICT services, by consulting, delivering, and managing the technology needs of their clients. Operating across Australia and New Zealand with Azure, AWS, Hybrid and private cloud services to enterprise customers across an array of industries. Leveraging their successes, they are now developing their security practice to provide an extended range of services.
About the role
Play a key role in building up the newly created security practice. Drive the Security Offering and provide a better holistic solution to your clients. This is a versatile Security Architect role to work with both the project and managed services teams. The role is a mix of Security Solution Architecture and Pre-Sales.
- Be the SME for Security Architecture and Design artefacts.
- Develop & implement cyber security roadmaps for existing and new clients
- Define security requirements; plan, implement, and test security systems; prepare security standards, policies, and procedures; mentor team members.
- Assist with proposals, SOWs, bid, tenders, and assessments for client engagements.
Inclusive company culture with complete setup to work from home even before COVID. They understand that a highly qualified and professional team is vital for delivering effective solutions and services and value their people.
Skills & experience
The successful candidate will ideally be a technology all-rounder with a strong business acumen. They will have strong architectural, design, documentation, delivery, and pre-sales capabilities.
- Detailed understanding of the major Security standards and frameworks and their implications at architecture level.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning, information security and controls in securing Microsoft Azure.
- "Secure by-design" approach
- Broad knowledge of the main Security Vendors products and ability to provide the best tech stack based on your clients' environments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IAM offerings and related tools
- Excellent reporting, presentation, and communication skills.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Karine on 0434 305 339 on for a confidential discussion.