- Play a key role in the rollout of their cybersecurity stack in start-up mode, while backed by a solid and successful ASX-listed business
- Sydney-based role. Australian Citizenship or PR is REQUIRED
- Own the full Security Product and Services lifecycle and roadmap from market analysis to pricing
- Highly competitive salary package plus $40k bonuses and company benefits on offer
The Company and the culture
This leading Australian ASX listed MSP have started their journey into Cyber Security and have an ambitious and exciting goal to replicate the company successes within this new practice. Backed by a thriving Cloud and Telco business, this practice offers the opportunity to spearhead penetration within the existing portfolio of clients with a broad array of Security Services to build a highly profitable business unit within a 3-5 year period.
The Business is built around outstanding technical expertise and a proven track record of successes in the private and public sector across Australia. They are well known as a business that only hires elite leaders and forward thinkers who can take their business to the next level and guide them to unlimited future success.
Flexibility, Entrepreneurship and excellent Customer Satisfaction are some of the key values of the business, they pride themselves on providing a cohesive and vibrant work environment, whether you are in their office of working from home.
You will have the critical role of designing, managing and developing the security products and services offerings. You will merge your cyber security and managed services knowledge to create an attractive end-product that will forge the security practice successes.
You'll own the full roadmap, from analysing customers and competitors insights to produce, design, price and position an attractive end product and services solutions.
This is a very exciting role that requires strategic thinking, communication and influencing skill, product and market knowledge and high level of business awareness.
What You will do:
- Analyse Customers and competitors' insight to create an effective and winning Product strategy
- Work with Internal stakeholders to produce a product specific go-to-market plan
- Manage the whole lifecycle of the Security Product/services from market analysis to pricing and positioning
- Keep improving the product stack maintaining it attractive in the market
- Train, support and influence sales and technical teams on the product line and influence c-level stakeholders to bring it to market
What you will need
- experience in either product managing or pre-sales for technology products - defining, designing, and bringing to market
- experience in product management, managed hosting, IaaS, or data centre technologies in any technical role
- Sound knowledge of SIEM, SOAR, and endpoint security technologies
- Experience in Managed Security Services business will be highly regarded
- Strong business acumen and excellent knowledge of the whole Product/Services lifecycle
Apply directly, send me and email with your CV at Lucam@thenetworkit.com or just give me a call at 0468 961 185 for a confidential conversation.