- Work for a leading Australian-owned (ICT) Cloud Services company
- Provide managed services and operations for large customers across Australia
- Permanent role career growth to consulting, architecture and leadership
- Complete set up to WFH even pre-COVID
- Brand new office for when you choose to work in the city - Hyde Park
- Supportive team focused on collaboration to deliver the highest quality of services for their customers.
About the Company
Privately owned IT Provider delivering Cloud, Security, IoT, ICT Infrastructure solutions and Services. Operating across Australia and New Zealand with Azure, AWS, Hybrid and private cloud services to enterprise customers across an array of industries.
About the role
This role complements a mature managed services team whose role is to support and delivering operational services to clients across Australia. It's a brand new role, where you will have the opportunity to drive the Security Offering and provide a better holistic solutions to your clients
I'm looking for a Pro-active and versatile Security Architect to work with both the project and managed services teams. The role is a mix of Security Solution Architecture, Leadership, Consulting and Pre-Sales
What will you do:
- Provide elite consulting services to a broad range of clients both in the private and public sectors.
- Work with the internal team to create innovative and efficient security solutions for your clients
- Work through the approach approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
- Be the SME for Security Architecture and Design artefacts. You will provide a Security roadmap, advising on which products and tools are more suited.
- Provide guidance and SME advice to improve the Security Offering and provide a better holistic solutions to your clients
What do you need:
- Detailed understanding of the major Security standards and frameworks and their implications at architecture level.
- Strong Consulting skills and experience/exposure to pre-sales
- Experience producing security architecture roadmaps for managed services teams and external clients
- Strong Network Security background
- "Secure by-design" approach
- Broad knowledge of the main Security Vendors products and ability to provide the best tech stack based on your clients' environments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IAM offerings and related tools
Click APPLY or contact Luca at 0468 961 185 - email@example.com for a confidential discussion.