Scribe with Federal Government Experience
- Great Workplace Culture
- Short & Long Term Engagement
- Flexible working arrangements
- Part of a team involved with Producing Australia's high-profile economic statistics
- Consistent & Ongoing engagements
- Dynamic, Innovative & Flexible working arrangement
About the Company
Being part of Australia's national statistical agency, you will be working with a department providing independent and reliable source of information to Australians about the economy and its people, bringing life and meaning to numbers.
About the role
As a Scribe your key responsibilities will be to document and deliver high quality selection criteria reports in accordance with public sector policy, procedure and legislation. In addition, as part of selection support teams you will be expected to deliver effective and timely support to selection panels.
Skills & experience
- Extensive Federal Government Experience (5 Years +)
- Providing expert policy and procedural advice
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Short listing activities
- Preparing interview questions and/or acting as independent panel members
- Undertaking reference checking, and
- Providing feedback to applicants
These opportunities provide you with the flexibility to undertake assignments at your discretion; client requirements ranging from two-days to four+ weeks. All work is required to be conducted remotely.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Bianca on 0401231789 for a confidential discussion. Insert your company website.