12 month contract (extensions or permanent options available)
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics reporting implementation
Melbourne based (remote options available)
Our client is a global business and technology consulting powerhouse, who are delivering exciting new projects across their big brand financial services customers in Melbourne. The SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics project is currently in the requirements gathering phase, and will be projecting go live mid next year. This is a long-term contract role for a highly driven SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Consultant to lead and drive the close-knit, growing implementation team.
Permanent options will also be considered. This project will further elevate your career, working with a leading financal services giant.
The project is supporting the client in the implementation of the SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics solution as they are migrating from their legacy systems to SAP based technology.
- Experience with SAP Workforce Analytics / SuccessFactors Reporting tools
- Responsible for leading the implementation of the end to end SF Workforce Analytics HANA solution (Modules include: Core Workforce & Mobility, Recruiting Management, Compensation Management, Performance Management, Succession Management and Goals Management)
- Experience in overseeing a team that develops and maintains the highest levels of data competency and reporting capability across the People Systems
- Experience in HR data and analytics
- Experience in working with HR SMEs to design reports and dashboards based on requirements from users.
- Serve as main point of contact for clients during implementation and manage the project to completion
- Help train and teach clients on specific and new aspects of the SAP Workforce Analytics solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills, and experience applying these skills within complex programs to address business and reporting requirements
- Solutions-oriented; ability to analyse and identify areas for improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively interact with various levels in the organization, including senior management and executives along with cross-geographic personnel
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and be flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to collaborate with various business stakeholders in an ambiguous landscape
- ServiceNow, Qualtrics and FieldGlass experience is a plus
Key Skills: Required a Reporting lead with SAP Workforce Analytics / SuccessFactors Reporting experience.
Must be someone who has overseen/delivered an end-end implementation of this tool.
SAP SuccessFactors Reporting required (not just SuccessFactors) and SAP Workforce Analytics
Apply now to tackle this exciting new SAP SF project in a long term contract or permanent option.