Sales Trainer - Software

Location: Sydney CBD
Discipline: IT Sales
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $AU$95000.00 - AU$100000 per annum + + unlimited paid annual leave
Contact name: Eva Glynne-Jones

Contact email: evag@thenetworkit.com
Job ref: BBBH8329_1669180103
Published: 10 days ago

My client are a market leading global SaaS business who have been scaling steadily for the past 7 years with a large presence across America, Europe, UK and APAC

Due to continued growth within the sales function, we are looking to hire an ambitious Sales Trainer to support our staff across Sales Development Reps, Account Managers, Account Executives and Partnerships.

This role will report in to the global head of sales training, who sits within their wider global Sales Enablement function.

The business have a tried and tested sales training programme, which will encompass circa 80% of the role. The other 20% is for you to develop accordingly for the Australian market - for example some sales tactics which might be more effective in the American market, might not be the best way to approach Australian businesses.

We are open to speaking with experienced sales trainers from any industry, or salespeople from the software industry who would like to step in to more of a mentoring / leadership / training role.

Please click apply if you would be interested in having an informal conversation to find out more, or send me an email to EvaG@thenetworkit.com

This role is only accepting applicants who are Australian PR or Citizens.