- My client is a leading managed cyber security operations company serving the public and private sector across Australia.
- We are looking for a dynamic sales and partner manager to join their growing Sydney team.
- Based in Sydney CBD, hybrid working with offices across Australia.
- Mature and friendly working culture.
- As the sales and partner development manager, you will apply your market knowledge to improve and retain new and existing partner relationships.
- With nearly 100 people in the team, you will join a small but capable team to help with market demands.
- Training and development programmes in place.
- Hybrid working capacity with 2-3 days a week in office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the sales team to achieve business targets and KPIs
- Manage customer proposals and tender responses
- Administer sales tools and partner portals
- Handle small projects and work autonomously to oversee logistics, lead capture etc.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the IT market advantageous but not essential
- Have worked in the high end of mid or enterprise market
- Experience working with a professional sales organisation previously
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send you CV to email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.