- 6 Month Contract – View for Extension
- Attractive Daily Rate
- Expansive project with one of Australia’s leading service providers
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity working with one of Australia's largest Defence Service Providers working side by side with Australia's Defence Force to deliver high profile defence projects.
About the Role
You will make a significant impact on project delivery in this multifaceted, dynamic role. From supporting the Program Manager to working with procurement, your work will be pivotal.
- Assisting the Program Manager in implementing, enhancing, and sustaining the project management framework.
- Develop and maintain plans and tools to ensure the effective management of scope, cost, procurement, schedule, risk, resources, and performance monitoring.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to enhance information management practices and project documentation.
- Supporting commercial procurement activities, including jointly developing Statements of Work (SOWs) with Strategic Partners.
Skills & Experience
- Expertise in sustainment arrangements in the Defence context, encompassing both commercial and Foreign Military Sales.
- Familiarity with the Defence Capability Life Cycle and its associated governance requirements.
- Substantial experience in Project Management or Project Support.
- Knowledge and application of Project Management methodologies, including Prince2 and PMBOK.
- Familiarity with the Defence Security Principles Framework, Public Key Infrastructure, and Cyber worthiness principles.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW or get in touch with Kristen Brinker on 0423 406 570 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the nature of this role you must be an Australian Citizen, with a security clearance of NV1, NV2, or TSPV to be eligible to apply.