Coming from an Agile program and project support background, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in supporting large digital programs of work. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for supporting several projects and Executives.
- Assist stakeholder communications and escalation of issues in a timely manner
- Build relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders on dependencies to ensure delivery commitment
- Using Agile tools (e.g., Jira and Confluence, etc.) to measure and monitor progress against commitments and produce reports for Executive visibility and governance forums
- Work with internal and external teams on business readiness activities at multiple organisational levels
- Maintaining a Program site to track overall progress, actions, and decisions
- Demonstrate a real can do and proactive attitude
- Previous experience on ICT/Digital Transformation projects in Governement Departments or orther.
- Meet vaccination mandated requirements issued from NSW Governemnt
- Ready to work flexibley and enjoy work/life balance
- Likes working and building relationships with all levels of the business
Contact me to learn more; Ciara Perry | 0477 067 042 | email@example.com