- Multimillion dollar portfolio to support
- 12-month daily rate contract with potential extensions for 2 more years
- Hybrid working environment - CBD location
- Supports work/life synergy
About the Company
With over 1000 + employees, this Government funded organisation is on a growth trajectory and a digitization journey through the enhancement of communications and digital connection.
About the role
You will be responsible for ensuring projects and programs across the portfolio comply with the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office standards and procedures and drive the adoption of Project Portfolio Management Framework processes and tools.
- Implementing and overseeing processes, standards, and guidelines throughout the portfolio
- Continuously evaluating existing practices and systems, spearheading performance improvement initiatives.
- Supervising the assurance process and conducting assessments to ensure key deliverables meet the required standards.
- Performing assurance reviews to verify that projects are appropriately structured and managed, mitigating the risk of potential delays in time, cost, and quality.
- Facilitating lessons learned workshops and documenting insights to contribute to learning and continuous improvement.
- Offering ongoing support to program and project management teams
- Managing and promoting the adoption of the newly implemented project portfolio management tool.
- Work for an organization who is giving back to the community and revolutionising new ways of operating within the health sector.
- Professional environment that offers career advancing learning curves and large $$$ budget responsibility
Skills & experience
- Relevant qualifications in program & portfolio management or relevant experience in an EPMO environment, preferably within a state or federal government environment.
- P30, Prince2, PMBOK, MSP, Agile or related methodology.
- Proven experience in leading and supporting transformational projects and programs
- An appreciation and understanding of tight deadlines, budget constraints and competing priorities will be highly valued.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.