- Location: Canberra/ Sydney, collaborative and Supportive Team Environment.
- Career enhancing opportunity to work within a leading ASX limited company.
- Contribute to Navy ICT capability and enhanced Sea and Cyberworthiness
- Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 clearance required.
About the Company
Our client designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and they are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. With a history dating back over 150 years, our client is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and New Zealand Stock Exchange.
About the role
The Fleet Information Environment modernisation program is the design, build, and deployment of the new Navy ICT environment providing a first class, cyber-worthy, multi-enclave information system that will become the pattern for future naval vessels.
Skills & experience:
- Essential - Fortinet/Palo Alto/Cisco experience: Firewalls, network automation, firewall administration, network protocols BFP/OSPF.
- Desirable - Nutanix/VMWare/hypervisor knowledge.
A close-knit team of highly skilled individuals that come together with a common objective to deliver first class solutions and systems to enhance and support the ADF and the commonwealth.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Kate Kornsasi at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.