- Reputable IT services and cloud transformation company + huge pipeline of work
- Work at the leading edge of enterprise network technology supporting the modernization of an enterprise education customer in Canberra
- Be supported in furthering your career with ongoing development opportunities, various career pathways and exciting Government and Defence work in the pipeline
- Work for a reputable IT services company with highly experienced IT professionals ranging from technology architecture and delivery, project management and cyber security.
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to obtain a security clearance, and industry certifications ie Cisco CCNP, CCIE etc
- Progress into people or practice leadership, or have the full support to continue to develop as a billable technical consultant
- Exciting news regarding a new government panel which will open new accounts and projects in the new financial year and beyond
About the Company
This IT transformation consultancy have year on year growth in ACT, offering cloud readiness, strategy, and adoption solutions across public and hybrid cloud. They are deeply imbedded in several significant Government accounts in Canberra and have experienced year on year growth over the past several years, not deviating from their core expertise in Microsoft, IT Strategy and Enterprise Networking.
Due to a proven track record of enterprise network architecture and technical project delivery with Cisco's modern software defined solutions, they have a long term opportunity to develop the next generation network solution for an enterprise customer in the education sector
About the role
In this client facing role, you will be working with a team of architects, engineers and project managers to develop high level solution architecture documents for the future state software defined network environment which will involve the integration of Cisco, VMware and Azure.
Skills & experience
- Demonstrable experience in architecture/design of Cisco's software defined network offerings
- Previous experience working in a large network refresh
- Industry certifications, ie CCNP or CCIE would be desirable
- Australian citizenship is essential. This client has the ability to maintain or support you through obtaining an AGSVA security clearance with some exciting work to make use of that at a later date
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Phu on PhuN@thenetworkit.com for a confidential discussion