LEAD ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
Location: Canberra, Melbourne and Adelaide
Must hold NV1 clearance or higher to be eligible
About the role
- Understand the context of the organisations research and the drivers of research impact
- Ensure that all designs align with enterprise design, future roadmaps, and all relevant cyber security guidance.
- Collaborate and contribute to the continued improvement of design aspects of the existing project delivery framework.
- Manage the team, functions, and budget.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and evolution, capabilities and culture.
- This is a good opportunity if you are looking for a great culture fit, to work apart of a high performing successful team.
Skills & experience
- Proven, high level experience leading a high performing architecture team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment
- Proven capacity to build productive collaborative relationships across various stakeholders
- Ability to coach, mentor and support a distributed and hybrid team
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Jake Mackenzie on 0408 204 130 for a confidential discussion.